Haven't updated in awhile so I put a couple posts on here. The most recent...the kids got a new puppy! Came as a big surprise to me. He's a Brittany Spaniel. Sam insisted his name be Gordon. All I could think of was the train and Putter's imaginary friend (when he was little). I told Dan we should convince Sam to name him something else. He said, too late, they already got hime a name tag. So Gordon it is. We had John's fiancee Jaynee's shower here today and they got him while they were out. We had been talking about getting a dog since Buddy was "dog-napped". He seems like a good puppy. Sam wants him to sleep in his room. He says than he won't be afraid anymore. I'm not sure if Sam or Hannah is more excited to have him.




Saturday, May 31, 2008
New Puppy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Cute!! I can't wait to meet him.
Gordon looks like Duke - are they the same kind of dog? The kids sure do look happy!
Barb, they are the same kind of dog.
Sammy looks soooo happy!
cute puppy! I didn't know your puppy was dog napped?
oh, he is sooo cute...he looks JUST Like Duke when he was a puppy! =) I hope he is good fo ryou. Its so fun to see how excited your kids are! =)
Post a Comment