CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Big Day for Hannah

Although she tried at Grandma Dianne's the other night...Hannah used her little toddler toilet for the first time tonight. I was getting the bath ready and she was taking her diaper off and I asked her if she wanted to go, not really expecting a response and she got all excited and started yelling "Potty" and jumping up and down. So I got out the little toilet, she sat on it and went. I was very surprised. Sam had to jump out of the tub to come see. I did not potty train Sam until he was 3 so I was not planning to train her this early, but if she wants to go, I'm not going to stop her. Poor girl's got a fat lip and skinned up nose too. She fell running down a friends driveway tonight. And then a little while later Sam ran into her with his bike and knocked her to her knees, skinning those. Rough day too.

4 comments:

momof3 said...

That's so exciting! I'm excited and sad that pretty soon there will be no diapers or wipe bucket in my house :( Am I crazy or do you feel the same way?

Mamie said...

As excited as I get for the kids to get older, I'm also sad that they're getting older. I know what you mean.

Mary said...

Good job Miss Roses!!

Me Addison And Our Boys said...

Makes sense you would feel torn about being sad and excited...but if it helps and Hannah is fully trained before Gavin you can come over whenever you want to change him! :)

By the way, I am back in town!