Last night David came over and took pictures of the kids outside. Here they are just before they go to bed. Hannah's getting tired.

Just after we seemed to spend twenty minutes going to bed, we see this in the hallway. Hannah's got her feet sticking out her room reading a book...like we won't see her.

She realizes we're talking about her and thinks it's cute. So she comes crawling out. Back to bed with a threat of a spanking if she comes out again.





7 comments:
That is too funny! i love that girl.
hahahah! what a funny girl...I love that you took pictures of it all! =)
oh, and bravo for having the Office on in the background!
I never have my camera on hand...but just happened to have it downstairs for some reason. Yep, that was the office...good episode! As usual.
That is hilarious!!!
She is so cute!!
By the way which Office episode were you watching?
Oh I see Melissa was on my computer oday:) That was me Barb
That's awesome!
Post a Comment