Last weekend we went to Hoot Owl (north of Park Rapids) with Dan's family and some friends from church. The kids loved it. I didn't get a chance to take too many pictures, but here are a few.
Here's Dan and Sam out on the lake, on Sam's little sled.
Sam riding by himself. He was nervous that other people were going to get in his way, but other than that, he thought it was a lot of fun.
Hannah got to ride with both Dan and me for a little bit but she liked sitting on Sam's.
Pete and Kristi brought the girls over, here's Sam and Annie and below Kristi with Ella, Sam and Annie "sledding".
Sam and Grandma Dianne. He wanted to ride with her when the other people were making him nervous.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Just for Abby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I appreciate the posting! Last weekend was so much fun, I can't wait until we can get together again.
Post a Comment