I've been told I don't post on here enough, but I guess I just don't have much to add! My kids still look the same from the last time I added pictures and unless you want me to document lunch, bath time, Sam playing with his trains etc. I don't have much to fill you in on! Sorry. I guess we're pretty routine over here. Sam goes to ECFE, Cubbies and BSF (bible study fellowship). BSF is his favorite. Hannah just likes to copy Sam and follow people around the house. I just got my hair cut really short (really short to me). I haven't had it this short since I was 2. Mary did a good job and gave me some highlights too. She just got a job at Simonson's in Elk River if anyone is looking for a place to go, I highly recommend her! Dan's working hard and always helpful with the kids. They love when he's here. Tonight Dan and I are going to the Wild game. My mom got us tickets for Christmas. I guess that's about it. Hope you all (maybe only 3 of you! :) have a good day!
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm glad you posted. It is so nice when I check your blog and you've added words or pictures!
Hope you guys had fun at the game! I think more than 3 people read your blog =)
I check it everyday! The girls LOVE to look at pictures of Sammy & Hannah's:)
I check it almost everyday too! =) I want to see a photo of your REALLY short hari!!!
Miss, it looked similar to your hair in the picture right there, but it's already growing! (did you really think I'd put a picture of myself on here?)
Post a Comment