CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Birthday Party

Sam turned 4 on Wednesday and we had our families over today for brunch. He thought he was turning 5 today since he turned 4 at his "last" birthday. We took him to Chuck E. Cheese on Wednesday with Woody, Jen and the girls. Below are pictures of both.

4 comments:

Miss said...

I can't believe how grown up Sam and Hannah look!! Thank you for posting new pictures. I love seeing them.

Barbara said...

Okay - so it was me that posted under Miss. After Miss and Rae have been at my house my computer is often logged on as one of them and I don't realize. it.
Barb

momof3 said...

O.k. Liam wants to say happy birthday to Sammy boy, but when I told him I'd type it he said "but he can't hear me" and he got really sad:( So maybe Mary and Liam can give him a call later:) Happy Birthday Sam!

Mary said...

You need to update your blog. Errverbody else is doing it. Hope your office turned out cute. I'm sure it did!