CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

We went to my aunt Julie's in South Dakota for Easter. Julie directed her church's Easter production and did very well! We went on Saturday with my mom and dad and Grandma and Grandpa. We had a really good time and ate really good food! Sam was sick last night and today, but he still loved it. He had been developing a cold and both kids (in seperate hotel rooms...Sam had to sleep with Grandma and Grandpa of course) were up around 11-11:30 until 3 am! I don't know what was wrong with Hannah, just cried all night...not like her. She's my good sleeper. Sam got sick at Julie's and had a 102.9 temp. He slept on the way home so that helped. They were excited to come home and get their Easter baskets (as if all the spoiling from Grandma, Great Grandma and Julie wasn't enough!). Sam feels good enough to play with his trains, but really, what could keep him from that? Here are some pictures from Julie's house and at home with their Easter baskets. Hope you all had a great Easter!
Hannah and Julie
Aunt Julie...
I'm surprised Hannah posed with the bunny I got her, all she cared about was the chocolate!
Sam got his "Henry" train he's been asking for.

10 comments:

Mary said...

Poor kids =( I hope they are feeling better. They look so cute! I'm glad that you guys had fun even though the kids got sick. I'm glad you are home safe, I was just thinking about you guys. Happy Easter! Love ya.

Barbara said...

I"m so sorry the kids were sick. I love the picture of Julie and Hannah!

Miss said...

I didnt know that is where you guys were! I was just thinking yesterday taht Bill and I need to go there again for Easter...we did about 8 years ago.
I have not seen her new house and am dying to go! =) I am glad you had fun even though you had sick kids...

Mary said...

That must be the Henry that "sticks together" =)

momof3 said...

I'm sorry that your kids were sick. I know what that's like. Mary got all my kids sick this year with the flu! It was horrible, haha poor Mary I shouldn't say that because she feels really horrible about it ya know like she did it on purpose.

Bridgit said...

Oh, Sammy does look sick!! Its so sad when they look it too!! :( Hannah looks so much like you I think!!! They are both adorable!

Mary said...

Easter's over. Time to update.

Mamie said...

Get off my back.

Mary said...

Whatev, Update your blog.

If you have time to leave snarky responses you have time to update. Don't ya just love me.

Purty Pat said...

I'm waiting to hear more from your blog, Mames.