Dan's doing some work over at Helen's today so I took the kids over to play and they did NOT want to come home. Helen gave them a ride on the ranger and Hannah loved the tractor. It was such a nice day out I didn't want to come home either but by 1:30 it was melt down for Hannah.
Sam and Helen, he thought he was going to drive.
Hannah on the Allis Chalmers...she threw a fit when Dan had to get her down and she tried desperately to get up the high steps herself. She almost made it to until I carried her away kicking and screaming.
4 comments:
Cute!! I bet Helen loved having them over.
Just wanted to let you know Liam really enjoyed playing with Sam today , but he did tell me "Sammy boy didn't bring his trains:(" cute! I'm sure Carys had fun with Hanna too if she would just use her words and tell me that!
Such cute pictures! Also it made me feel good to see the smille on Helen's face. They're her delight!
Oh my gosh, those are adorable pictures. Your kids LOOK like they're in heaven!!
Post a Comment