Yep, that's right. Two posts in one day. I forgot I had this picture. I thought it was cute and Mary migh like to know what they were doing. We had a surprise party for Mary last month when she passed her tests. These 4 sat looking out the window for about a half hour waiting for Mary. On a side note...Hannah just spotted a picture of Dan I have at my desk and is waving frantically at it yelling "Da-y, Da-y". 
Monday, April 7, 2008
Lost Photos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute picture! But is Olivia picking her nose?
Yeah, I think she might be.
haha! Olivia thought she was getting away with it huh? Maybe if you pretend you're having another surprise party for someone you could keep the kids occupied for another 1/2 hour by telling them to keep watching out the window:) Hey I think I might try that;)
Post a Comment