CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Some Recent Photos

Here are some recent photos. I had Jen's girls over last week. So I took some of Paige and Hannah. Can't remember where the two older ones were (don't worry...I knew at the time). Loyal race fans sitting out in the HOT weather (John, Jaynee, Dianne, Helen and the kids)
Sam had his first soccer practice last night. They got jerseys but apparently Sam didn't care if he wore his. He was still confused when we left as to why he was there. He is looking forward to going again. Water break
Little fan with pink cheeks, it was so hot! She tried to run on the field a couple of times.

6 comments:

Mary said...

Cute!!!

Me Addison And Our Boys said...

those are great.

Miss said...

I love the earmuffs!

Where have you been? You have not commented on my blog forever! =)

Barbara said...

I can't get over how much older Hannah looks! She is so pretty!

momof3 said...

haha I love that Sam was still confused as to why he went in the first place! That's such an Aurora thing still even when she's 9:) "Uh, why were we there Mom?"

Barbara said...

Hi Mame,
I checked in to see if you had posted anything new - NO!!! Its time! Anyhow I just realized you changed the look of your blog. It was done before but if just dawned on me - I really like it. Where did you get a border?