Dad was able to get the pictures off of my broken camera, so here are a few from John and Jaynee's wedding (from June).
Marly? Wow, I'm impressed! Sam looks adorable! He is going to be a heart breaker! Dan looks good too!
Sam is so debonair in his tux or as Aurora used to call it "taco suit" :)
I love the Tux on Sammy~~ I also tagged you on my blog! =)
No way Barb. I just noticed the typo...it's suppose to say "Dan"!
I thought it must be DAN! Sam looks soo cute!
Haha...no offense to Dad, but I knew right away you meant Dan when I read it. haha.. They look so cute!
Mamie,Where did you go?????
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Marly? Wow, I'm impressed! Sam looks adorable! He is going to be a heart breaker! Dan looks good too!
Sam is so debonair in his tux or as Aurora used to call it "taco suit" :)
I love the Tux on Sammy~~
I also tagged you on my blog! =)
No way Barb. I just noticed the typo...it's suppose to say "Dan"!
I thought it must be DAN! Sam looks soo cute!
Haha...no offense to Dad, but I knew right away you meant Dan when I read it. haha.. They look so cute!
Mamie,
Where did you go?????
Post a Comment